RE: ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition SP1

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:47:12 -0500

Update.bat? I managed to miss that. Was that on the MS web site? I
suppose it is just the command line they give put in a batch file
anyway, right?

On the GP option, you might try and create a new GP for it and specify
that it upgrades the old version already in GP. Not sure if this will
work, in some other software it uninstalls the previous version and then
installs the new one, this would get around the force overwrite issue.
As long as it is applied to the machine and not users it should prevent
any loss of Internet connectivity. I haven't tested this in this case,
it has worked on other MS software though.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley

  _____