RE: ISA Server 2004 Standard Edition SP1

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:00:58 -0800

Ok. I have done this as your suggestion. I have removed the old policy and kept
the container. Then added a new policy for install based on new client and did
gpupdate /force . After rebooting the test box, I saw the message that says
applying software installation and then I logged in. now the problem is if I
click the help on client, it wouldn't show me the help file so I can't see the
version