RE: ISA Reboots Periodically (losing confidence quickly )

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 07:55:56 -0700

At 07:37 AM 6/4/2003, you wrote:

http://www.ISAserver.org

Non-braggin rights goes with my home Isa is a 166Mhz Intel, with 128MB RAM, two linksys NICS and software mirror 4GB SCSI Segate HD. Hosting IIS 5.0 on a 133Mhz Intel, with 128MB RAM, one linksys NIC and software mirror 160GB IDE Maxtor HD. Serving the same amount as Jim, but zero downtime.

Mine is one of the fake cardboard boxes you get from Office Depot. I've got a couple of cat5's running to it. But then again, its just a honeypot!