RE: ISA Reboots Periodically (losing confidence quickly )

  • From: "Vinay, G (ICRISAT-IN)" <g.vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:26:32 -0700

HI Mike,
       Earlier once i had the same problem of rebooting. But believe me it
was a hardware fault in ISA box.
I am sure that u need to check ur hardware ( mostly Memory chips, try
disabling and enabling N/w cards).
ISA is just fine and a true corporate firewall. Just chk ur hardware it
should be fine.

Vinay.
MCSE,CCNA