[PCB_FORUM] Routing in Ver 15.1

  • From: "Tony Stanislao" <stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:33:52 -0400

Hey Guys,

Me and another designer here at work just switched over to Ver 15.1
about 2 months ago. We both really like the new features but notice that
the routing is kind of narley. It does not have that smooth easy routing
feel that was in V14. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a
switch to set to get it to route like V14? I can't route as fast. The
routing doesn't seem to go where I want it to go. I find myself routing
and then fixing it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Stanislao, Senior PCB Design Engineer
Pannaway Technologies | v: 603.766.5129| e: stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:%20stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Stanislao;Tony
FN:Tony Stanislao
ORG:Pannaway Technologies
TITLE:Senior PCB Design Engineer
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Pannaway Technologies designs and develops
converged broadband voice, video =
and data platforms.  Its solutions enable telecommunications providers world=
wide to offer unified services to homes and businesses with an unbeatable va=
lue proposition-opening new markets and creating new revenue streams.=0D=0A=
=0D=0APannaway's pioneering Service Convergence Network (SCN=99) architectur=
e offers telecommunications service providers the first carrier-class, end-t=
o-end IP converged solution available anywhere, in turn allowing them to del=
iver a secure combination of guaranteed billable services over a single conn=
ection.=0D=0A=0D=0ARigorously architected and thoroughly tested by Pannaway'=
s Ethernet IP and voice experts, the Service Convergence Network is the #1 s=
ingle-vendor solution for secure, converged broadband transport services.=
=0D=0A
TEL;WORK;VOICE:603-766-5129
TEL;WORK;FAX:603-766-5150
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;215 Commerce Way =0D=0ASuite
3;Portsmouth;NH;03801;United States
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:215 Commerce Way =0D=0ASuite
3=0D=0APortsmouth, NH 03801=0D=0AUnited States
URL;WORK:http://www.pannaway.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20031211T230145Z
END:VCARD