[PCB_FORUM] Re: Routing in Ver 15.1

  • From: William Gerner <William.Gerner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:02:22 -0400

I'm finding the same thing. It takes a lot more picks to manually route a net compared to v14. I haven't heard of a way to change this in v15.

Tony Stanislao wrote:
Hey Guys,

Me and another designer here at work just switched over to Ver 15.1 about 2 months ago. We both really like the new features but notice that the routing is kind of narley. It does not have that smooth easy routing feel that was in V14. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a switch to set to get it to route like V14? I can?t route as fast. The routing doesn?t seem to go where I want it to go. I find myself routing and then fixing it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Stanislao, Senior PCB Design Engineer
Pannaway Technologies | v: 603.766.5129| e: stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:%20stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.