[PCB_FORUM] Re: Routing in Ver 15.1

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:41:06 -0600

Tony,

This was driving me crazy also, and my support guy managed to get it fixed.
But... he's not here now (on a one month vacation!), and I can't remember
what he did to fix it.  I can't find a setting in User Preferences, and I
don't see anything in either "env" file (my local or the global).  It's
possible that it was fixed by a patch from Cadence.  I am running "15.1
(3/23/2004) s016 (v15-1-31S) i86".  If you are paying for maintenance, check
with Cadence.

Good luck,

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer