[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:56:01 -0500

hello,
No, i didn't have to buy the braille plus. that's neither here nor there as
it begs the question. the product has been thought of as a blindness related
product. reglardless of when the braille plus was developed, they're still
the same units. for your information, i got the braille plus because i read
and write braille, and am very proud and glad i know it.
 so, i simply wanted to know why there was such a lag time for those of us
who love to use braille.