[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:20:23 -0500

hi andy,
you're right, 10 gb is not that big a deal. that wasn't the reason i posed
the question. in fact i said i didn't think i would need it. but simply
wanted to know as the braille user to this side of the unit why there was
such a lag with the exception of the upgrade to the units since they have
both been out.
and tha't not an unfair question!