[icon-discuss] Re: 40gb hd?

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 01:02:08 -0500

hello,
if this sounds confrontational, i really do not mean it to be. jenny said in
her message that the upgrade costs does or shall i say she does not think it
applies to the braille plus users though i'm making the choice to spend my
dollars elsewhere, i wonder why the braille users of this unit seem to lag
behind everything having to do with this product, whether its the docking
station, braille keyboard shortcuts and now the hard drive. we're always
having to wait.