[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber vampire level

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:42:24 -0500

Lol, yeah, I found that out the hard way!
That last room is masterful. You don't expect much trouble from the spawn, but
when edward does that bless thing, they actually do the most damage in the game
from any single source, at least, from what I have  encountered.

Playing this map made me think of doing a vampire:the masquerade theme, lol.
Just in case you didn't know, it has about a dozen or so "bloodlines" of
vampire that each have diffrent abilities.
alot of them are reproduceable.

So have you thought about your next maps? You still got mummies, werewolves,
indigenous  cannibal tribes, oompa loompas, used car salesmen,
politicians...all that creepy crawly stuff, grin.