[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber vampire level

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:59:03 -0500

Hmm, Ian, it would be cool if tere was a way to fill a perimeter with a
terrain, unit, structure or region. Like maybe with control-space. Because
right now I have to build a wall around each of my maps manually just for
aesthetic purposes. It would be like the current m, shift-space combo but maybe
control-space instead to fill the perimeter. This would also do well for walls
of rectangular rooms or fenced-in compounds.