[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber vampire level

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:18:30 -0500

Hi carlos,
I think there is a work around for that vampiric touch. If I remember right,
you wanted blood to be taken from the victim and given to the vampire.

I pulled this off with a transporter skill so I think it might do the job.
The vampire touch skill needs to do the damage, but also set up a
self_effects=drain or something similar.

In the drain effect, set it up as duration=1 blood_end_turn_restore=x where X
is the number of blood taken fromt eh victim int he vampire touch skill. So
While it isn't immediate, at the end of that turn,t hey gaint he benifits of
that blood.

What do you think? Will it work for you?