[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber vampire level

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:59:35 -0500

Hi Carlos,
It was definately the sonic vampire! Their cursor sound just unnerved me, lol.

I am not sure about bella. I did manage to wipe her out, even with blowing two
reloads. which by the way, I really liked that feature.

I have to give the map some more tries and see if I can beat that big boss. He
is  going to be fun to put down, if it is possible, lol.