[ian-reeds-games] Re: tomb robber vampire level

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:29:37 -0500

hey Allan, which vampire type unnerved you the most. For me, it’s the vampire
psionic. Just like those spirits of debilitation, it makes your life a lot
tougher. It took me a while to figure bout some new abilities for the psionic
that was not part of the spirit of debilitation. Also the minor vampire lord
can spoil your food; tat’s probably why you had some food left over. I am not
sure whether giving bella 44 hp as a good idea. That might be too many.