[ian-reeds-games] looking for some help

  • From: garrett knight <wolfofthewind48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:40:20 -0700

hay all
I have a few questions that i'm hoping that I can get some answers to. First off, in 1 of my maps, I have the hole map set up as a maze. For what ever reason, when the player turn ends, there's this massive lag spike before the battle log is displayed, and at witch time, nothing happens. The maze has quite a few twists and turns, and i'm wondering if it might be just that the map is to complex for the computer? There are a few places where you have to use a leap skill to get over terrain that will pritty much mop the floor with you as soon as you step on it. Even when the player unit stands right in front of an enimy, they will not attack, even though the skills, teams, and other stuff is set up right. Second, I have a shield bash skill, that does 0 damage. But I have a flag on the shield in particular that the player uses that mods the health inflict number to something like 30, but when using the shield, it still does 0 damage even when you equip the shield. Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated. Also i would like to thank everyone who has been helping me along so far.