[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tomb robber series updated!

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:24:45 -0600

hey carlos.
wow!!! i just played both maps and though i beat both it was a strategic mess.
the idea of multiple rooms and areas with the same uses but that give
options are nice.
i'm loving your sounds, especialy the combination of the step sounds,
wall sounds and music, it reminds me of playing mota if you know what
that is.
i would definately add a sword sound for normal attacking and
possibley a reload skill that would let the unit reload his gun, so he
couldn't lose all his bullets, like having a point called extra
magazines, and a skill that would take one extra magazine point and
give the unit 9 bullets, for maps that eventualy require more shooting
lol.
i'm enjoying this a lot and i'm glad you thought of it as its a genre
that will help the tb system a lot.
the idea that everything is inside is nice as well, kind of like my
cave mp in kingdom of war.
are you open to sharing any of the sounds? not that i'm going to make
a tomb series but i might have use for some of them in a modern map
with some elements from the sounds.
i also was loving the eating sound, rofl rofl.
i also think it would be cool to eventualy have a map where you have
to get out with an item if items ever come in to play, and you could
have a structure call lose rocks, and after so many turns it would
create a pile of rocks where the door you entered from was, blocking
the entrance lol, just something to think about being able to block
the way you had come from.
it would also be cool to have a tile that was called cript but was
actualy a stone pit or something, to trick the user in to steping on
it lol.
anyway great job i'm so enjoying it.

austen