[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tomb robber series updated!

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:55:21 -0500

Hi Carlos,
I downloaded the treasure robber map pack and played thru the first one.
I love the skeleton sounds, great job with that!

I got to beat the guardian, which was cool, since he tore me one the last time
I played, lol.
It was a great intro map to a series. I would have liked to hear some attack
sound for freddie when he hits though. I love his cursor sound, grin.  Actually
the music and everything was just perfect, really felt like in a treasure
robbing adventure.

It was really late when I started the second map. I wasn't sure what to do
about Eddie, so I took over, and went wild with him. It was pretty cool, those
new skills are neat. I didn't play thru most of it, cause I had to get some
sleep, but the one thing I would change is eddies cursor. Sometimes their names
were so similar and the same sound would play, I would mistake one for the
other, then again I was tired, so maybe that was just sleep deprivation on my
part, lol.
Otherwise I am looking forward to playing thru this second map! It sounded
great what I did get thru of it.