[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 2.0 dev 4

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:34:13 +0800

Hi Craig,

Wow! Thanks for the great update. The add_skills and remove_skills features
are really cool. Time for me to implement a replace_skills script flag that
works similarly to replace_effects so that people can make proper technology
trees and levelling progressions.

About the hidden unit effects, could you extend that so that tile effects can
also be hidden?

Victorious