[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle 2.0 dev 4

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:34:15 +0000

Hello Tactical Battlemasters,

The latest dev version of Tactical Battle is up and ready for your downloading pleasure.

Changes in 2.0 dev 4:

1. Fixed a bug for edge cases where an effect or item adds a damage type not already present to a skill or item attack, which would mean any protection against that added damage type would be ignored. 2. Added add_skills and remove_skills flags to skills, items and effects. These will grant or remove use of a skill to a unit. In the case of an effect, this is only for the duration of the effect. 3. Added a hidden flag to effects, which allows them to not be announced in the Unit Information. 4. Added shared.AddSkillToUnit and shared.RemoveSkillFromUnit to the shared object for scripters.

This version also comes bundled with the new version of Victorious's scripts.

I wanted number 2 for a while, so thought I'd give it a try. If it's not working out we can always go back on it, but I hope you guys can find good uses for it!

I hope you all like the newest update!

Craig