[haiku] Re: Python on Haiku

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:40:09 -0400

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Roland Plüss<roland@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> VirtualBox has something similar. You can make a fixed or dynamic disk image
> which you can then make available and setup using DriveSetup. Older versions
> did not work with BeOS concerning dynamic disk files but the new version
> actually does support it. Had the same idea about using two images.

I only recently started using this setup but I wish I had set it up
earlier. In fact I'm going to do the same thing for some of my Linux
installs too. It's nice being able to reinstall and update cleanly
without worrying about personal files first. I highly recommend you
set this up soon if you plan to do any development on Haiku.

--
Regards,
Ryan