[haiku] Re: Python on Haiku

  • From: Roland Plüss <roland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 21:01:46 +0200

scott mc wrote:
> Here's where we are putting prebuilt binaries, just extract them to /boot:
> http://www.haiku-ports.de/packages/dev-lang/python/
> grab the one with the most recent date.
> -scottmc

Thanks. Didn't know you had a pre-build area hidden somewhere :D . But
for the time being it won't work. The VMWare image is not sizeable on
VirtualBox and I'm running out of disk space. I need to figure out first
a way to get this working. Not sure if making a new, larger disk in
VirtualBox and then full-copying the image over is going to work. This
emu is rather volatile. But I'll get it working one way or the other ;=)

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland

Leader and Head Programmer