[haiku] Re: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 20:48:16 +0100

> Do CDBurnerXP and Nero burn at the same speed? The faster the burn, the
> sloppier the encoding on the disk is, and marginal CD drives can have
> trouble reading them. (I once knew an audio CD player that would only
> successfully play CD-Rs if they were burnt at less than x4.)

Yes, the same speed. Sometimes I even burnt the CD-Rs with a lower speed when
using CDBurnerXP. Mostly with 24x speed, although my recorder is much faster
and the CD-Rs could be burn with speeds up to 52x (according to the text on the
CD-R).
I really used good CD-Rs from well known brands. Normally I have no problems
with them and I have been using the CD-Rs since several years ago.

Regards,
Miroslav Stimac