[haiku] Re: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:35:24 +0100

Hello Jonas,

I will try to install the newest nightly build from 27th November 2010 and
inform you as soon as I have results.

Just at the moment I am downloading the newest nightly build.
I will record it on a CD-R of an other brand than the previous one.

Regards,
Miroslav Stimac

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--