[openbeos] Re: Post-mortems: a suggested method for continuous improvements

  • From: David Sowsy <dsowsy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Daniel Reinhold <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:05:28 -0500 (EST)

What the hell are you talking about?

Is Bruno G. Albuquerque the idiot that made this 'release' public
knowledge on BeBits? Nothing has been released yet and nor *SHOULD* it
be. Last I checked there has been no testing and verification of the
entire tree, and yet someone has the gaul to release it to the
public?! If you look at the Programming Teams Status review everything
is in pre-alpha. Nothing should be released to the public until everything
is at least beta. The last thing we should be doing is releasing buggy
code.

What the #$%^?

David Sowsy    .    /|\  BeOS Rebel and Coder   .  *  .
http://dsowsy.nanorevolution.com   .   *   .   *   .  .