[openbeos] Re: Post-mortems: a suggested method for continuous improvements

  • From: "Andrew Edward McCall" <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:36:32 PST

>Issue closed.  Next release = better handled, right folks?  We'll
learn from
>our mistakes, not get angry at each other over them.

<JOKE>

I don't think I can get all the features that were discussed on the
Glass Elevator project into R2 for the next few years...

Christ, I am having difficulty with BFiles, let alone converting all
the preference applications to BTransparentMacOXSLikeWindows :)

</JOKE>

Just thought I would try to lighten the conversation...

Thanks

Andrew Edward McCall
mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--