[openbeos] Re: "OpenSoftwareValet"

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:56:06 +0100

>       1) Do everything for me (I'm a lazy butt)
>       2) Give me options (I'm a control freak)
>Because sometimes I'm in one mood, and sometimes the other.  ;-)

Hehe, this sounds like MacOS :) By default you're in "Easy Install"
mode, which only basicly gives you the options to select a disk to
install to, and an Install button to install, or switch to "Custom
Install", which will present more options, so you can install only bits
-n-pieces, or extras, etc.

It is a bit like the BeOS installer itself :)

Regards,

Ithamar.