[haiku] Re: New DiskUsage icon...opinions wanted.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:25:41 -0700

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Brian Verre<bverre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's a crude mockup of my thought:
>
> http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3369/diskusage3dpie64.png
>
> Cheers,
> Brian

You know, that mock-up looks a lot like the current one:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/attachment/ticket/1429/app-icons.png
Maybe the icon that should be changed in the drive setup one...
although that one is about breaking the disk up into partitions.

I like the vertical ruler one, but looks a bit off with the rule marks
going outside of the drive, maybe try a version with the red mark even
with the top of the drive so we can see how that might look?
I know, I know, insert joke about the bike shed should be blue here...
-scottmc