[haiku] Re: New DiskUsage icon...opinions wanted.

  • From: Ben Allen <ben.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:10:40 -0500

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Will Starck<wjs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The ticks kinda look menacing, like a meat grinder lol. Maybe a slightly
> different shape or color.

I agree.  I like the ticks on the side better than the ruler, but the
markers blend together with the slider part of the scale and look like
some kind of sawblade.  I would recommend changing the color of the
slider between the ticks (see attached paintbrush-quality mod) and
possibly making the ticks a bit smaller (the length is okay, perhaps
just make them a tad skinnier).

-Ben