[haiku] Re: New DiskUsage icon...opinions wanted.

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:06:03 -0400

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:56 PM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's an open trac ticket showing some of the other icons that still
> need the Haiku treatment:
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1429
> I may have missed some, so if you spot any feel free to add your
> screenshot(s) to the tickets so they all eventually get addressed.

I have had my eye on the app_server icon, the cddb_daemon icon as well
as the midi_server icon.

For app_server I was thinking either a framed painting with the
application cubes icon in cubist style inside (referring to
Picasso...Rene came up with that) or an artist's palette.

For cddb_daemon I was thinking a CD with a laser or some other robotic
thing etching on it.

For midi_server I was thinking a keyboard with wires coming out, or
some other iconic MIDI device.

--
Regards,
Ryan