[openbeos] Re: Hi from the PetrOS camp.

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:42:19 -0800

http://www.osnews.com
>(Thanks Eugenia!), which just bought him some free advertising without
>actually doing anything.

Easy, David!  While an OpenBeOS/Trumpet partnership may not end up being
a good fit, it helps to have an open mind to what might be a valuable
ally in the long term.

e, who is also guilty of doing some snipping for the sake of being
concise. =)

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams