[haiku] Re: Haiku flier reprint

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:37:09 -0800

Howdy,

Nick wrote:

<snip>

flat-rate box is for weight up to 20 lbs and costs us$42 intl. shipping cost.
Assuming weight is 40 lbs for 1,000 then shipping cost would total us$84.

You should confirm shipping weight with printer to be sure but I believe
my math is right.

According to the USPS flyer that I have here, everything under 70 lbs ships for the same flat rate. Also, according to the USPS website, the Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box ships to Europe for $40 when processed online and $42 when processed at the post office.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki