[haiku] Haiku flier reprint

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:27:41 -0800

Howdy,

In 2008 I created this hand out flier...

http://www.haiku-os.org/files/screenshots/2008-07-26_flyer_LW-2008.png

...which Rich Koshiba so kindly printed for us almost at cost and that we have been since handing out at various conferences and other events.

Since we are starting to get low on stock, and considering that there is now an actual Haiku official release (and hopefully more to come), I was thinking about reprinting the flier with some updated info and a new look more atone with the website theme.

I have the following quote from Rich Kosiba (who did the printing last time) for a single sided, full color flier on 80lb gloss text paper (shipping not included):

1,000: $175.00
2,000: $210.00

Being this a very competitive price and considering that the quality of his last job was excellent, I would like to proceed with this so that we have new fliers for some of the upcoming events where Haiku plans to have a presence at: SCaLE, FOSDEM, etc..

To that end, I will prepare all the artwork and work with the printer to get the job done; but before embarking on this I want confirmation that Haiku Inc. will pay for all the costs.

Also, is there anyone in Europe to whom we could send their share of the fliers for actual use and potential distribution to other members as needed?

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki