[haiku] Re: Haiku flier reprint

  • From: Dave Osbourne <super_dooper_dave_osbourne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:22:22 -0800 (PST)

I heard Frys.com is having a 159.00 USD special on a samsung color laser (not
ink jet) printer, and so for the same price as a given run, someone in haiku
could purchase the printer and do the prints themselves and refresh stock when
needed.  Granted, they won't be glossy, but they will be nice and can be done
on pretty heavy stock.

Then again, glossy is sweet to look at.