[haiku] Re: Haiku UI Redesign.

  • From: kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:35:27 -0600

lol..

I do really like what John did with it.  He really didn't go nuts and kept
the BeOS feel while making it look more updated.  Quite a few commenter
also agree that they like it. There are some in the thread that say the use
of rounded corners will take extra cpu time but most of us have more then
enough cpu to spare ;)

Hopefully someday Haiku will be stable enough for day-to-day use (it's
close) and will have a elegant GUI look such as John's,
wink-wink-nudge-nudge.

--Alex

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:25:14 -0400, "Dennis d'Entremont"
<dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:24 AM, kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Haha!
>>
>> I didn't do it, i just wanted to make sure the correct people saw it :)
>>
>> --Alex
>>

> Ahh I see now. So we have John Wells to blame for this nice design? lol

believed to be clean.