[haiku-web] Re: Upgrade to Drupal 6 (was: Drupal Twitter Module)

  • From: Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:53:18 +0200

Not to mention that Niels spend quite a lot of work and time on the
migration from D4 to D5, and the decision not to switch to D6 was some
module leaking ... afair.
I pretty like the promotional website idea, since all presentation and
skining work could be done on this first one. This work would then make D5
to D6 easier ...

+1 for this second idea !

Rémi