[haiku-i18n] Re: Sync'ing HTA and user guide

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 05:03:43 -0500

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:07 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> PS: Could you please stop top posting, Travis?

Forgive me. I'm not old enough to understand the subtleties of listserv
netiquette. :) I had to look that term up. Please set me straight if I'm
still not doing it correctly.

If you mean: who are the current language managers, I can give you the
> nicks listed at the user guide translation site. These apply for the
> user guide, I don't know if everyone is also active with the
> localization at HTA:
>
> mmadia was kind enough to help me out on that. Our work is at
http://hta.polytect.org/users/managers. Knowing which username goes with
which user and which user goes with which language was a tad tricky. If
you're missing from the list or misassigned, please let me know.

PS: Could you please stop top posting, Travis?

Wow...that is rather clean looking, isn't it! Sorry for the faux pas. I feel
silly now...