[haiku-development] Re: Ready to go for R1/Alpha4 yet?

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 21:08:44 +0200

On 04.08.2012 15:41, pulkomandy wrote:
On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 06:49:10PM +0000, Matt Madia wrote:
What was the decision/consensus regarding IMAP?
 From what I recall, that was a large concern for the quality of the
next release.
Given the lack of progress on the IMAP rewrite, I guess the best
solution for now is a huge red text warning in the release notes, and a
pointer to Beam.

Agreed. I might have some time next week to continue working on it, but I'm not sure it will suffice to bring it back into a working state.

Bye,
   Axel.