[haiku-development] Re: Ready to go for R1/Alpha4 yet?

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:28:12 +0200

On 08/07/2012 01:07 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:
Since your parser is so weak, mmlr's problem might have been caused
simply by an incorrectly parsed EXPUNGE response, or something related.
Until we find a reproducible test case, I'm afraid it's all guess work,
though.

Just noticed another bug in your implementation that could be responsible. To quote RFC 3501:
"An EXPUNGE response MAY be sent during a UID command."
You are actually using "UID FETCH", but you disable the EXPUNGE handler before the call, and only enable it again afterwards.

Bye,
   Axel.