[haiku-development] Re: PANIC: page fault, but interrupts were disabled.

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:34:01 +0000

> It would be very helpful to post your machine configuration then,
> especially the part when it comes to IDE/SATA, and which drivers it's
> using.
>
> HTH, and sorry for the delay.

What's the best way of finding which drivers are being loaded -
checking the syslog? Does Haiku keep a copy of old logs anywhere? If
so I can actually boot with ACHI enabled in the BIOS so I could boot
without then reboot with it to actually get into Haiku. Unfortunately
I've not had any luck being able to write to any usb drives yet which
leaves me a bit stuck as I don't have network support either!