[haiku-development] Re: New Haiku IDE

  • From: Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:50:41 +0200

Hi, what is see is we have more IDEs for haiku, but what we need is a
conzept and tools, eg:we need:
1) Buildsystem (make and jam for the haiku svn)
2) Editors funktion (autocompliter, etc ...
3) Layout Builder (GUI Builder?)
4) Resource maker/editor
5) debuger
6) Document viewer (BeBook, Ascii,  etc (all libs what haiku have defoult
and need to develop) = source = doxygen ?

the quetion is need we a one app ( IDE aks qt ore Eclipse)  ore BeIDE Style.

Amiga have BeIDE styler, Syllable too
but what is usable and what have Haiku as APP Style Guide?
I-C-O and Wonderbrush is one app style!

I like one App style, so the yabIDE is it too, we have all relevant funktion
what we need to make work with yab and make development apps etc. (Docu and
Funktion viewer, debuger, editor, etc..)
http://www.haikuware.com/components/com_remository_files/file_image_2557/img_2557_01.png