[haiku-development] Re: New Haiku IDE

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:28:34 -0300

Remi Grumeau wrote:

    I'd rather see only one well organized, well coordinated, well designed
    (like eclipse), well integrated with Haiku (and the debugger)
    than many efforts like we have in seen (Niue, Paladin etc..) so far.

+1

Unfortunately this is wishful thinking. People will work on whatever they want to. I am not seeing a coordinated effort would not be good tough. I am just saying that it is very unlikely it would happen and, meanwhile, I welcome any good quality product that comes to the platform. No matter how many different versions of it. :)

-Bruno