[haiku-development] Re: New Haiku IDE

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:17:48 -0300

2009/10/1 mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I think it was probably the "happen the other way around" part that
> pushed it over the edge. ;-) As a typical geek, I've said so many
> offensive/rude things over the years without meaning to, so don't
> sweat it, you'll be fine as long as you don't do it every email.

In hindsight, I can now fully understand how offensive that sounded.
The fact that I'm not a native speaker is not really an acceptable
excuse; this is a matter of common courtesy and a serious oversight. I
have no defense and I can only hope I'm now able to convey how I'ml
strongly and deeply ashamed of that.

No signature today.