[haiku-development] Re: New Haiku IDE

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:47:02 -0300

Salvatore Benedetto wrote:

Point is: We can not control thrid-party development.

Did I state the opposite somewhere? :-)

Well, you were arguing against my original comment that trying to dictate what third-parties will do is wishful thinking. So yes, I think you stated the opposite. :)

I agree with you. We can not control third-part development.

That was all that I was saying.

My point is: haiku dev team could guide the development of an official
Haiku IDE,
by doing the design and inviting other IDE dev to join the process.

It's only my idea of course.

This is different from trying to get external developers to work together on something. And all the IDEs mentioned are third-party IDEs.

-Bruno