[haiku-development] Re: New Haiku IDE

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 01:27:03 -0300

Em 30/09/2009, às 22:23, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I understand you're excited... another developer contributing software for Haiku, but *please* leave gender/race/religion/politics out of the
equation.

Thanks for saying something - I also found the statement slightly
uncomfortable :(

I'm truly sorry. I've seen this expression so many times on random Internet forums that I thought it was just an idiomatic expression, and an innocuous one at that. Given that the two of you are native speakers and got embarasses by that, I can only conclude that I was dead dead wrong.

My sincerest apologies to Caitlin and to everyone on the list.

A.