[haiku-development] Re: Looking for feedback on enhancements for dealing with Mac keyboards with Haiku

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:02:06 +0200

On 09/27/2011 08:20 PM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
The purpose of the VCS is not to manage only stuff that is ready for prime
time. Committing a work in progress is completely acceptable and even
encouraged (unless it messes things up for other people) and it is simply not
possible in the cases where CopyDirectoryToHaikuImage or Glob is used, since
it would automatically end up in the image.

While I generally agree with you, I think for things like timezones, and keyboard layouts, it's perfectly fine to use that rule.

Bye,
   Axel.