[haiku-development] Re: Looking for feedback on enhancements for dealing with Mac keyboards with Haiku

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:51:46 +0200

Thanks for doing all this research and working on the patches! I think all of it should be applied, since it's definitely an improvement -- except for the OPT -> Windows bitmap changes. I would leave it as OPT. All of these bitmaps share the problem that they may not look like what is actually printed on the keyboard (probably except for "Alt"). But as Axel already mentioned in the ticket, having the windows symbol so prominently is just an attack on good taste. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan