[haiku-depot-web] Update

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 16:03:49 +1200

Hi;

A quick note to let you know how things are progressing.

I am currently re-factoring / re-structuring a few things in the application ready for user-rating and have also done a fair bit of work on user-rating itself.

A third-party library I am using has an issue that I have spent some time resolving. For various reasons, this has been slow to work through. I'm hoping to finish working through that problem (or will instead work around it) soon and will try to get a (git) push out soon too.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay