[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:56:05 +0100

Hi,

Am 18.02.2014 um 12:49 schrieb Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2014-02-18 at 11:59:38 [+0100], Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> [ ... ]
>>
>> Has someone given my account the necessary rights? I will give it a try
>> then. Icons and screenshots being available would be pretty cool aready
>> and reason to work on HaikuDepot more.
>
> I have just made you (and myself) an admin (i.e. I set user.is_root to true
> for both our accounts). Please tell if you encounter any problems.

Seems to have worked. I get a new link now when viewing packages named "Edit
icons", from there I could upload icons.

Andrew: I also figured out how I can login more quickly: I can just prepend a
letter to the pre-filled password, delete it again and the field recognizes
that it has content. So no pressure… :-D

Best regards,
-Stephan