[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:11:49 +1300

Hi Stephan;

The list view is 16px. The package view is presently 32px -- do you feel that 64px would be better?

I can certainly provide a facility to store the the Haiku vector icon format files and it would not be too hard. Do you think that ought to be mandatory to supply? Do you happen to know the mime type for those?

cheers.

On 19/02/14 9:51 am, Stephan Aßmus wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I was just wondering whether it's also possible to store the icon not
only as PNGs, but in addition as native Haiku icon? The PNGs could be
used mostly for the website itself, but HaikuDepot may prefer the native
files. Those are also smaller and render at any size. HaikuDepot will
probably use 16px for the list view, but perhaps 64 pixels for the
package view. I don't know how much work such a change means for you. I
guess the API would need additional parameters to specify not only the
size but also the format.

Best regards,
-Stephan

--